I can not even believe how big Jaxton is getting. I really wish I could freeze time! He is still my sweet, snuggly little boy, but he also now also interested in all things related to trains, cars and balls. He is a very well behaved little two year old. He doesn't like sharing mom with his sisters, and he gets a bit whiny sometimes, but other than that he is a complete joy. He is a good little helper and a fantastic sleeper (until about 5:00 am when he wants to sleep with me).
I sometimes catch him singing and it is so adorable. His favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
He was very distracted by the camera. But finally on take 3 with mom singing along we got it!

4 comments:
Oh so cute! I especially love when he asks to "see" at the end of the performance... because our digital-age children are always asking to see the picture or footage right away. It's so funny that he's so little and does it too.
So cute! Glad you filmed it...he was singing it when I was there last month and I loved it!
I was finally able to watch this with sound. What a cutie. He's getting so big!
That has always been my kids' {especially Laine} favorite too. And he sings it just like them! Laine still thinks it's 'upabubba world so high'.
So cute, he's getting so big!
Post a Comment